Natural Versus Synthetic VitaminsMay 10, 2019
ANTIOXIDANTSMay 14, 2019
Things get confusing pretty quickly when you go to purchase a multi-vitamin. So here some tips to guide you:
- Choose a vitamin as close as possible to the original food source – look for natural sources.
- Find a multi-vitamin as close as possible to the RDA for each nutrient.
- Look for a supplement that’s age and gender specific – men and women have different nutritional needs.
- Make sure vitamins and minerals are combined in your supplement.
- Look for a supplement that contains additional non-medical ingredients that help absorption of vitamins such as bioflavonoids.