Ingredients: Extracts of Jamun Seeds, Amla, Alsi, Dhaniya,
Ajwain, Jeera, Saunf, Mulhethi, Loong, Chhoti Elaichi,
Ginger, Methidana, Tejpata, Garlic, Haldi, Karela, Aloe
Vera, Dalchini, Neem Leaf, Inulin, partially Hydrolysed
Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba, Resistant Maltodextrin, Alfalfa,
Vitamin B which also contains Inostinol & PABA from
naturally cultured, deactivated Yeast, and blend of 13
Vitamins & 11 Minerals from Plant sources.
Ingredients Source – Natural and Organic farms
• Provide nutrients that support the body’s ability to
produce and use insulin to keep blood sugar at healthy
• Helps pancreas grow healthier cells.
• It increases the activity of enzymes responsible for
glucose absorption and utilization.
• It regularizes key metabolic enzymes involved in
• It decreases hepatic glucose production.
• It provides protective action on B-cells of the pancreas
and promotes unrestricted endogenous insulin action.
• It eradicates long term diabetic complications.
• It lowers the levels of sorbitol, the sugar that can collect
in and damage cells in the eyes, kidneys and nerves.
• It reverses the damage caused to nerves by diabetes and
protect against diabetic cataracts and atherosclerosis.
• It contains trace minerals which helps insulin work
Precaution: – Avoid taking powder with cold refrigerated
Dosage:- 1 Tea spoon (5g) thrice a day with lukewarm
water ½ hr before meals.
Packing: – 200 gm