Gloglare Scrub CreamDecember 16, 2018
Ingredients: Organic Rice (Flattened rice)
Ingredients Source – Natural and Organic farms
- Poha is very low in calories. It has about 76.9% of carbohydrates and 23% fat, which makes it one of the most ideal choices for weight loss. Poha is a wholesome meal. It is a good source of carbohydrates and iron, rich in fiber, a good source of antioxidants and essential vitamins and is gluten free.
Direction for cooking:
- Take 2 cups poha in a large strainer.
- Wash it 1-2 times by gently swifting them with your fingers under running water. Drain the excess water. Sprinkle sendha namak as per your taste.
- Heat 2 table spoon oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, add cumin, green chilies, curry leaves, ground nuts. Allow them to sizzle until chilies turn crisp.
- Add chopped onions & sauté until onions turns translucent.
- Add potatoes & sendha salt (add salt only for potatoes).
- Mix well & cook covered until potatoes turns tender. Stir in between to prevent sticking.
- Add turmeric powder.
- Mix well & cook for a minute.
- Add soaked poha & mix well.
- Cook for 2-3 mins, add lemon juice, dry grated coconut (optional) & finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix well & turn off the flame.
Packing: – 500gm