Organic JeeraDecember 15, 2018
Organic DhaniyaDecember 15, 2018
Roasted Flaxseed (Lightly salted)
Ingredients: Organic Flax Seeds, Himalayan Pink Salt, Turmeric, Lemon
Ingredients Source – Natural and Organic farms
- They contain high levels of mucilage gum content. Mucilage is a gel-forming fiber that is water soluble and has incredible benefits on the intestinal tract.
- The mucilage can keep food in the stomach from emptying too quickly into the small intestine which can increase nutrient absorption.
- Flax is extremely high in both soluble and insoluble fiber which can support colon detoxification, fat loss and reduce sugar cravings.
- The ALA fats in flax seeds benefits the skin and hair by providing essential fats as well as B-vitamins which can help reduce dryness and flakiness. It can also improve symptoms of acne, rosacea, and eczema. This also applies to eye health as flax can reduce dry eye syndrome.
- Flax is full of healthy fats and fiber, it will help you feel satisfied longer so you will eat fewer calories overall which may lead to weight loss. ALA fats may also help reduce inflammation.
- The soluble fiber content of flax seeds trap fat and cholesterol in the digestive system so that it unable to be absorbed. Soluble fiber also traps bile, which is made from cholesterol in the gallbladder.
- Using flax is a great way to naturally replace gluten-containing grains which are inflammatory where flax is anti-inflammatory. So, flax seeds are great for those who have Celiac disease or have a gluten-sensitivity. They may also be a good alternative to omega-3 fats in fish for people with a seafood allergy.
- Flax seeds are also packed with antioxidants.
- Lignans are unique fiber-related polyphenols that provide us with antioxidant benefits for anti-aging, hormone balance and cellular health.
- Flax is also very high in soluble and insoluble fiber which can also improve digestive health and is one of the highest magnesium foods in the world.
- It has been proven that it helps fighting breast, prostate, ovarian and colon cancer.
Packing: – 200 gm